The Practice Enterprise for Leadership Skills Development
The FETLED project aims to review the material related to leadership and management competences, adapt and test it in Practice Enterprise environment. The research work will be done – which core leadership competences could be developed focused on during the PE training. The catchy and engaging way for examining the nature of leadership competences, with great attention to awareness of socially responsible business. That comes from the fact that a people in VET training systems are young people and they have less opportunities to gain knowledge in this field compared to those coming from Higher education system.
The project objectives are to:
- Review the literature, best practices, development and implementation of similar initiatives and programs and conduct gap analysis and needs assessment to promote entrepreneurship and leadership skills, with use of Practice Enterprise.
- Develop material for trainees, in order to foster the development of leadership competences, to form the knowledge base-ground of being a socially responsible person, to improve level of skills for employability and new business creation.
- Disseminate the created material to relevant multipliers and support its further promotion, implement online activities targeting the wider network in all partners countries.
Practice Enterprise Manager SkillBox. Guide for trainees on how to acquire leadership abilities while working in the Practice Enterprise.
The SkillBox will consist of 2 parts:
- The first part will be content-based aiming to raise awareness of core leadership competences and give an opportunity to learn effective ways for exercising responsibility as social members and intercultural learners.
- The second part will be performance-based comprising test for trainees to evaluate their knowledge gained in the field of leadership, taking into account social responsibility. For that purpose, a Performance Self-Test will be developed. It will be an innovative self-appraisal tool for discovering skills that participants possess and those they would need to develop and boost in order to be prepared to excel as European citizens.