Digital Entrepreneurship & Leadership Skills
The DEA “Digital Entrepreneurship Academy” is an 18-month KA2 Strategic Partnership project focusing on upgrading knowledge and skills of young people aged 15-25 in the field of digital entrepreneurship and leadership skills.
The aim of the DEA project is to develop an interactive entrepreneurship online learning platform for young people to become familiar with the innovative Practice Enterprise business training model and enhance their leadership skills as well as entrepreneurial motivation.
- To develop a framework for digitalization of Practice Enterprise materials and guides
- To provide young people with a service (digital content and support through Chatbots) which they can access regardless of time and place and without limit
- To increase the impact of modern instruments, incl. artificial intelligence, on young people to generate added value in their entrepreneurship activities and development
- Disseminate the created digital products to relevant multipliers and support their further promotion, implement activities targeting the wider network in all partners countries.
Planned Project Outcomes:
- Digital Leadership Skills Questionnaire – an online tool for self-assessment of the leadership skills. The content of this online questionnaire relies on the theoretical evaluation guide of the leadership skills “Leader SkillBox” which is the result of the former Erasmus+ project “Flexible Educational Tool for Leadership Skills Development Project” (FETLED).
- “Digital Entrepreneur Academy” Web Platform and Application – an online training and guidance tool for supporting entrepreneurial activities of young people. This Web Platform will function as a personal assistant for creating a Practice Enterprise using digital methodological materials provided by PEN Worldwide.
Youth, Students, VET Trainees
Partner in the project